Thursday, June 15, 2017

Have a great summer!

Summer just started and I already miss all of the band students. I especially miss all of the 6th graders who are moving on to middle school, but I'm so excited for the opportunities you all will have in band in middle school and high school!

Those of you returning next year, don't let your instrument get dusty over the summer! I'm looking forward to another great year with all of you. Near the middle of August I'll have the online form ready to sign up for band again. I'll also have signup forms at back to school night and in the first day packet.

For those who are interested in joining band next year, feel free to explore this website! There is a lot of information and resources under the different tabs, and as always feel free to e-mail me with any questions!