Sunday, August 9, 2015

It's time to sign-up for band!

Welcome back everyone! It's going to be another great year. You can use the following link to sign up for band online! If you have problems using the link, let me know and I'll get you a paper sign-up form. Both new and returning band members need to sign up.

Band sign up form

Returning band members need to sign up by August 31. New band members need to sign up by September 8. Band will still be on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00-8:45. I'll be e-mailing parents about calendar items. Check out the other tabs on this site for more information about band.

To register for the beginning band clinic (band camp) on September 9 and 10 at Jordan Hills Elementary, please send me an e-mail.

Why should my child participate in band? Click here.

What does my child need for the first day of band? Click here.